LS-880 has built-in dash cam function, ADAS (advanced driving assistant system), DSM (fatigue driving early warning system) function and passenger behavior monitoring function. It supports three cameras working at the same time, driver / passenger dual SOS alarm function, face recognition and voice recognition function.
Comp & Basics
1. Fatigue, yawn, calling, smoking
The eyelid closure, the mouth opening, smart phone and LIGHTED cigarette are detected during driving and the device will be triggered.
2. Distraction(e.g.: turning head left/right or up/down off the road, texting, eating/drinking)
The alarm will be made when the gaze is beyond the safe zone shown in the following figures.
Front View (gaze zone)
Side View (gaze zone)
1. Gaze zone: Green – Safe, Red – Unsafe.
2. If the gaze is at relatively stable off the green zone (e.g. reading smart phone when over 2s), the device will triggered.
1.(*1) Cool down means that the device doesn‘t alert about the same dangerous status. More description was shown in page 14.
2. RS232 and GPIO trigger signal output (not shown) is always with alerting.
Work with Your System
It is just a step away for the connection, and the following diagram shows the generic flowchart of DSM-02.
Spec & Standards of DSM Camera
|Face type||All,+ Glasses|
|Dtection Scope||Face, Eye, Mouse, Phone, Cigarette & Head-pose|
|Working Condition||Day and Night|
|Working Distance||EFL 6mm lens: 50~85cm (20~33 inch)|
|EFL 8mm lens: 70~105cm (28~41 inch)|
|Recognition Rate||Fatigue||96.5% @ naked eyes / 95.2%@glasses|
|Distraction||96.4% @ all|
|Calling(*)||91.6% @ all|
|Yawning(*)||92.3% @ all|
|Smoking(*)||91.2% @ all|
|Alarm Type||Speak voice, Buzz|
|Input Power||DC 8~24V, 1A|
|Status Output Interface||UART(TTL& RS232), GPIO|
|Working Temperature||-20℃ ~ +70℃|
|Demension & Weight||93×50×37 mm & 623g|
1. (*) This is the optional, based on customer requirements.
2. The device is designed by Leisure Auto Safety Technology Ltd., made in China.
Spec & Standards of MDVR
Step 1: select the location
Note: DMS camera is installed on A-pillar vertically.
Step 2: define the distance
1. The distance(D) between eye and device MUST be within range as the below:
EFL 6mm lens: 50~85cm, 70cm is recommended ( for truck & car)
EFL 8mm lens: 70~105cm, 90cm is recommended (for bus)
2. Make sure to position the device between the forehead and armpit, otherwise the performance of device will be significantly reduced.
If the dashboard of your vehicle is too low, you need to choose other higher bracket.
Driver with Glasses? Sunglasses?
LS803 adopt special filters to remove irregular sunlight reflection, catch the pupil status only.
Drive at night, bad weather?
LS803 adopt Infra-Red LEDs ensure the sytem work even while drive at night or in other low light situations, this is a very important feature because most fatigue driving accidents occur late at night or bad weather.
Assembly line worker
Except for drivers, LS803 can be used on high strengh and dangerous assembly line, prevent the workers distract.
- APP calibration is necessary for getting the highest recognition rate of the device.
- Some specially coated corrective lens (inc. much thicker ones) and/or sunglasses can reduce the recognition rate.
- When hair blots out the eye, the device may make the alarming as fatigue function.
- When the strong sunlight is straight on the device (from side windows) or on driver’s face (from front windshield), the device may reduce the recognition rate.
- Make sure that the power is not turned off during the firmware updating, or it may cause the boot fail. If the update progress failed, please retry to update it once again.
- Not to disassemble, repair or modify the product, otherwise it may cause fire,electric shock, injury and other accidents. Please contact the after-sales service center for product repairing.
- DSM-03/04’s alarms will be saved in the SD card, or upload to the monitor center real time.
- DSM-03’s MDVR without 4G, DSM-04’s MDVR with 4G module.
Have Any Qustions About Our Products? Please Leave us a Message.